Savannah: 912-233-1100
Atlanta: 770-948-5454

≡ Menu

What Do You Do If You Are Struck By A Car Crossing The Street?

Pedestrian Accident Attorney Ty Wilson discusses the most important steps you should take if you are injured by a driver who flees the scene leaving you injured and confused.

Immediately contact the police and make a police report. If you are hurt badly you should immediately call 911 for immediate medical attention. If you have left the scene you should speak with the police an make a police report as soon as possible. You should provide them with as many details as you can recall as far as a description of the driver, description of the vehicle and any possible witnesses.

A good pedestrian accident lawyer will be able to help you but you should contact one quickly.

Comments on this entry are closed.

Our Books

Have A Question? We Likely Have The Answer.

Your Nolo Profile

L. Ty WilsonReviewsout of 32 reviews


  • Awesome Lawyer and very helpful!

  • Mr. Wilson is truly a very good person who cares about people. I understand he selected this career but I do know he makes many sacrifices to help he’s clients. I am very grateful to have had him as my attorney and if I ever have to use one again (hopefully not) it will be Mr. Wilson.

  • He worked with me. He told me everything. He called me. He gave me all the information.

  • He will be my family lawyer from now until the end because I can trust him.

  • He's just a great guy.

  • He always calls you right back and even if it's on the weekend - he's going to call you back.

  • View All