According to an article in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution on ajc.com, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation says that an autopsy has revealed that an allergic reaction is the cause of death of a Kennesaw University student.
The student, Tyler Cody Davis, 20, died after eating in the campus dining hall on August 18.
According to wsbtv.com, the GBI said that Davis was carrying an EpiPen at the time, however, he could not inject himself because the needle was bent. It is not clear to what Davis was allergic.
Our prayers are with the family and friends of Tyler Davis as they mourn his loss.
Ty Wilson is a Food Safety lawyer in Atlanta. He dedicates himself to assisting injured people as well as their families and provides several books and reports to the public for free. Call his office at 1-888-689-5224.